Community First to sponsor junior achievement company program
Community First Guam Federal Credit Union will once again sponsor a Junior Achievement Guam (JA Guam) Company Program. The JA Guam Company Program is an after school program geared towards high school students. This program provides an insight into the development of a business structure. Students will learn the organizational background of a business, create , market and eventually sell their product or service. They will also learn how to liquidate a company towards the end of the 16 week structure.
The program showcases each company’s prowess as they produce an annual report, compete in a business presentation and sell their products at trade fairs.
The 2018-2019 JA Guam Company Program begins on September 26, 2018 and will be held every Wednesday at 3:45 PM the Hagatna Member Service Center.
Company Program Calendar 2018-2019
About Junior Achievement Guam:
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Junior Achievement is the world’s largest non-profit organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs.
JA Guam® Values
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID#634505